Just another Tiresome Trolley Day
Trolley Day rolled around again with it's usual brain numbing tedium. The day post-Hump Day and pre-T.G.I.F. The day reserved for doing every errand and or/chore that's arisen during the week.
Why do I squish it all into one day? Look honestly, I couldn't tell you. Some kind of morbid desire to flog The Pea (our little green(ish) car) to death perhaps. More likely, that it's such an embuggerance (again with the non-word thing!) duelling with the Indy-wannabees, just to get out of our drive that it's best to only have to go out once.... unless it's for more pleasant activities.
Today, I took a mini-poll as I chugged along the road. Just something to relieve the monotony... and it's part of the 12 Step Program to curb my car radio-karaoke issues.
Why do I squish it all into one day? Look honestly, I couldn't tell you. Some kind of morbid desire to flog The Pea (our little green(ish) car) to death perhaps. More likely, that it's such an embuggerance (again with the non-word thing!) duelling with the Indy-wannabees, just to get out of our drive that it's best to only have to go out once.... unless it's for more pleasant activities.
Today, I took a mini-poll as I chugged along the road. Just something to relieve the monotony... and it's part of the 12 Step Program to curb my car radio-karaoke issues.
- Number of men picking their nose behind the wheel of their car: 7 (c'mon guys.. we can seeeeeeeeee you!)
- Number of women applying makeup behind the wheel of their car: 3 (66% of those polled were blonde but at least none of them were shaving !)
- Number of children who waved/poked their tongue out at me from the backseat of their car: 2 (waving turned to poking tongue out in both these instances...could be coz I poked mine out first but we'll never know for sure!)
- Number of people who quite clearly use 'The Force' to drive: 5 (and yeah.. sure.. ok...I was one of them!!!)
The Munchkins are gone for the weekend.... although they'll be back on Saturday night but only coz the Easter Bunny comes here Sunday morning!! (Hmmmmm... chocolate...)
Comments:
|











