Thursday, March 24, 2005

Some background info. 

Precious little background info actually. But hey, I hardly know you!

Firstly, to answer a couple of recurring questions...

What's the deal with the name Blue Monkey Jammies?

Nothing exciting about that. After being repeatedly encouraged to commence blogging by an old acquaintance who was dabbling in the blogosphere, (blame them henceforth btw), I was logged into my newly created Blogger account and was casting my eye about the room for blog naming inspiration. My gaze settled on the sleeve of my favourite pj's.. and... voila!... Blue Monkey Jammies was born! (Yeah I know... I yawned too).

Where did you get that template background from?

The background and the sidebar pics, were constructed from photographs taken by me of a pair of blue monkey pj's being worn at the time, by a sales assistant at Holy Sheet!, as mentioned in a previous post.

I know it bears a striking resemblance to Paul Frank's Julius but it isn't. Perhaps it's merely a distant Australian relative of Julius' but who gives a toss. The point is, it just isn't him. And no, I don't draw the line at harrassing hard working pyjama-shirt clad sales assistants with my digicam. They're going to wear pj's to work... they deserve the miniscule promotion this blog offers for that bravery alone.

Now about me...

Since you've already nodded off anyway, the only dirt on me you're gonna get is a photograph...



I haven't changed much since then... maybe just a little taller.

There's always the trusty Blogger Profile if you haven't had enough.



*Please note: Anyone wishing to lodge a complaint about this blog should address their email to mailto:anyonebutme@nobodycares.com .

Thankyou
Posted by Annie @ 6:26 pm
invisible