Friday, September 03, 2004

Ok..so the question of the day has to be..... 

.......is there anything a woman won't do when she's behind the wheel of a car in traffic? The answer to this question is clearly a resounding 'NUH!' Now we've all seen the hair brushing... mascara applying... phone chatting before. Well I saw something in my travels today that puts a whole new meaning to the words 'multi-tasking'. Whilst waiting in The Pea (my little green car) at the lights of a very busy intersection, I was put off my sterling karaoke rendition of Maroon 5's 'She Will Be Loved' by the sight of a woman shaving her armpits in her car!!!! After I'd removed my eyeballs and given them a spit n polish to make sure I wasn't going completely mental... sure enough there she was. In the next lane over and one car down. Wearing a red singlet top, holding one arm above her head and busily shaving her pit with the other!!! Now this is a lady who was either running chronically late for work or..... a hot clandestine rendevous!! You know those 'trying not to stare but just can't help yourself cause it's so damn bizarre' situations? This was definately one of those. I started thinking 'Lord, please spare us. Send us a green light before she starts on the bikini line'. My prayers were answered but funnily enough it took a while before any of my fellow motorists (mostly male) noticed the lights had changed. Didn't want to beep my horn... a shaving cut would have completely ruined her day! Oh and boys... in case you're wondering..... Yes... she was indeed.... BLONDE!!
Posted by Annie @ 9:56 pm

Comments:

invisible