Thursday, March 24, 2005

Isn't it marvellous what a difference a new frock can make? 

Firstly, I have to say thanks to all our listeners who've emailed or commented on BMJ's new look!

It came about as my forehead was having withdrawals from being bashed against the desk during the epic website construction of 2004/05 (please note I expect no sympathy for not being able to make up my mind regarding said website's frock or resultant forehead bashing. The desk is however, recovering nicely).


Now to answer a couple of recurring questions...

What's the deal with the name Blue Monkey Jammies?

Nothing exciting about that. After being repeatedly encouraged to commence blogging by L & B (so blame them henceforth!), I was logged into my newly created Blogger account and casting my eye about the room for blog naming inspiration. My eye settled on the sleeve of my favourite pj's.. and... you guessed it... blue monkey jammies was born! (Yeah I know... I yawned too).

Where did you get that template background from?

That background and the sidebar pics, were constructed from photographs taken by me of a pair of blue monkey pj's being worn by a sales assistant at Holy Sheet!, as mentioned in a previous post. I know it bears a striking resemblance to Paul Frank's Julius but isn't. (Or perhaps it's merely a distant Australian relative of Julius'). And no, I don't draw the line at harrassing hard working pyjama-shirt clad sales assistants with my digicam. They're going to wear pj's to work... they deserve the miniscule promotion this blog offers for that bravery alone!

Thanks again dear listeners, for the letters and comments!

*Please note: Listeners wishing to lodge a complaint about this blog should address their email to anyonebutme@whogivesarat's.com. Thankyou
Posted by Annie @ 5:44 am

Comments:

invisible