Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Well it certainly has been a long time..... 

.... since I've posted anything of note.

In fact, one could safely say that I've NEVER posted anything of note!!!

Well, 2005 is well and truly underway. I hope all of you had a fabulous holiday break and have returned to 'real life' feeling refreshed and/or exhausted.... depending on your holiday break activity of choice!

I've started off the New Year decidedly under the weather. Brought on, I've no doubt, by the unimaginable fact that I haven't had a decent slice of cheesecake since October!!

Yes dear listener, it's true. Cheesecake has indeed, become a lesser priority so those 'Free the Cheesecake' lobbyists who've been picketing my gates can all go home. The Cheesecake is safe from me. (oops just noticed that my ankles are crossed under the desk..... how did that happen?!!!)

The Munchkins are away for a little holiday inside their holiday. I was wondering why it was so quiet when I realised...I couldn't hear Munchkin 1's new gameboy (courtesy of Santa) beeping around the house and there'd been no impromptu karaoke performances, complete with dance moves to astonish, amaze and cause my lovely Bahaii statue to tremble in fear, by Munchkin 2 and her new portable karaoke cd thingy (also courtesy of Santa).

Both of these items having safely stowed away in their holiday baggage. (Can't imagine how that happened either!)

And now, congratulations are in order.. firstly to M & G on the birth of their first child and to a slightly less human but infinately more agreeable creature...Kriba the Western Lowland Gorilla, on the birth of her daughter at Sydney's Taronga Zoo. Which of course means you'll all be subjected to copious gorilla photos in the near future!

Now....author would like to take the opportunity to thank the lovely ladies at Holy Sheet!, Rhodes for not having me locked up when I asked to photograph their blue monkey jammie uniform shirts! (see blog profile pic for sample) I just happened to have my digicam on hand... imagine that! tee hee hee


Posted by Annie @ 5:50 pm

Comments:

invisible