T.G.I.F
Here is but a teeny mention of today's doings. It's late and I've been sitting up most of the night lately for one reason or another so I need my beddy byes!
Munchkin 2's class were running their school's weekly assembly today... amongst other things, they sang the Beatles' Yellow Submarine.. you can imagine how it sounded... 'something mumbled something mumbled something mumbled (then ulta loud) WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE, YELLOW SUBMARINE, YELLOW SUBMARINE (back to..) something mumbled something mumbled (then again even louder) WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE!!' The kids had a really great time and Munchkin 2 got to make a few announcements into the microphone and proved somewhat reluctant to hand it back to the Principle when she was done!
Earlier this afternoon D called to say he was at the doctor's himself after being chomped in the side by one of the guard dogs at work. I wouldn't have laughed except that he painted a picture of himself successfully fending the dog off only to realise he'd accomplished this feat with nothing but a plastic ice-cream container between them.
Actually that's a bald face lie. I would've laughed regardless... this is the same D who not so long ago.. shook hands with the blades of a lawn mower whilst it was still a-mowing! and I should add here that the doggie biting thing... was also self-inflicted. I don't mean he bit himself but who pats an attack trained dog that doesn't know you all that well, right when he's having his dinner hmmmm? Yeah... NO-ONE!!
Friday night was dinner at L & B's. B was serving what he called 'a re-incarnated dish'. Sounded dubious but as always was delicious.
Munchkin 2's class were running their school's weekly assembly today... amongst other things, they sang the Beatles' Yellow Submarine.. you can imagine how it sounded... 'something mumbled something mumbled something mumbled (then ulta loud) WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE, YELLOW SUBMARINE, YELLOW SUBMARINE (back to..) something mumbled something mumbled (then again even louder) WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE!!' The kids had a really great time and Munchkin 2 got to make a few announcements into the microphone and proved somewhat reluctant to hand it back to the Principle when she was done!
Earlier this afternoon D called to say he was at the doctor's himself after being chomped in the side by one of the guard dogs at work. I wouldn't have laughed except that he painted a picture of himself successfully fending the dog off only to realise he'd accomplished this feat with nothing but a plastic ice-cream container between them.
Actually that's a bald face lie. I would've laughed regardless... this is the same D who not so long ago.. shook hands with the blades of a lawn mower whilst it was still a-mowing! and I should add here that the doggie biting thing... was also self-inflicted. I don't mean he bit himself but who pats an attack trained dog that doesn't know you all that well, right when he's having his dinner hmmmm? Yeah... NO-ONE!!
Friday night was dinner at L & B's. B was serving what he called 'a re-incarnated dish'. Sounded dubious but as always was delicious.
Comments:
|











