Spare a thought today if you would...
... for my dear friends, the lovely L & B, as B is in hospital for a laminectomy.
Yesterday was a bit of a medical procedures day!
Firstly, I accompanied D to his doctor's for a review of a work injury to his hand that had happened last Friday. I won't confide to you that he actually injured his hand trying to unclog the blades of a lawnmower whilst they were doing their grass chopping thing... I wouldn't want to embarass him! (tee hee hee)
Seriously though, bad as it is, he's pretty lucky he was wearing thick clunky welding gloves or it could've been much worse.
After lunch it was off to L & B's gorgeous townhouse to collect B and transport him to the
hospital as L was held up a little at work. Driving with me is scary enough for the average person. B however managed, to contain his terror and control the impulse to leap from the vehicle. Thoughts of the impending operation probably helped in that regard!
L & I got him all settled in his room. Quite nice.. with a spectacular view of the Doctor's carpark... and after theiving the pumpkin soup from his dinner tray... bid him goodnight.
I'll be meeting L back there this morning and waiting with her for the company so spare a thought today. They're both apprehensive about all of this and any warm wishes and prayers would really be appreciated.
Yesterday was a bit of a medical procedures day!
Firstly, I accompanied D to his doctor's for a review of a work injury to his hand that had happened last Friday. I won't confide to you that he actually injured his hand trying to unclog the blades of a lawnmower whilst they were doing their grass chopping thing... I wouldn't want to embarass him! (tee hee hee)
Seriously though, bad as it is, he's pretty lucky he was wearing thick clunky welding gloves or it could've been much worse.
After lunch it was off to L & B's gorgeous townhouse to collect B and transport him to the
hospital as L was held up a little at work. Driving with me is scary enough for the average person. B however managed, to contain his terror and control the impulse to leap from the vehicle. Thoughts of the impending operation probably helped in that regard!
L & I got him all settled in his room. Quite nice.. with a spectacular view of the Doctor's carpark... and after theiving the pumpkin soup from his dinner tray... bid him goodnight.
I'll be meeting L back there this morning and waiting with her for the company so spare a thought today. They're both apprehensive about all of this and any warm wishes and prayers would really be appreciated.
Comments:
|











