Miracle Cure for Ebay Addiction a Fraud!!!
Alas dear listener, it is but too true. The long hoped for cure to this jammie clad author's chronic eBay addiction, as discovered in a previous post, has proven to be not so much a cure, as another vice!!
But first.. get ready to say 'awwwwwwwwww'. Ready? Big breath in....... 'Awwwwwwwwwwwww'. (just humour me will you!!)

Anne Geddes Butterfly Collection - yellow

Anne Geddes Butterfly Collection - purple

Anne Geddes Butterfly Collection - green
When I saw these on eBay... I just had to have them! There's something strangely appealing about ferociously trying to outbid a foe you can't see... at 2am...clad in your pj's. And it was
indeed a fierce battle! Not quite bigger than Ben Hur but certainly bigger than... ummmm... hmmmm... well it was fierce anyway!
Anywhere else and one would be arrested for shopping in their nightwear (depending on the nightwear itself I expect!!) but as I would cheerfully don jammies for each and every occasion regardless of the time of day... eBay is ideal.
Now, those that know me will be aware of my 'butterfly thing'. I can't help it... I like them... am very fond of them... ok so I'll go out of my way to grab just about any butterfly item I can lay my hands on but it's ok. This butterfly fetish isn't anything the RSPCA would be prosecuting me for so fear not.
Now.. the mounting Sims addiction on the other hand. That is proving harder to control. They're Sim-licous... Sim-lectible...Sim-tastic!!!!
I can't stop building and decorating houses!!! My index finger is exhausted from all the mouse clicking! (Guess I'm lucky there isn't an index finger worker's union!) I see homes in my neighbourhood here and think to myself, 'hmmm now that would look good in my Sims game'.
And it's affecting Munchkins 1 and 2 as well, who contribute to my madness by garnering simmie suggestions from their classmates.
It's delirium I tell you.... pure delirium!!!
But first.. get ready to say 'awwwwwwwwww'. Ready? Big breath in....... 'Awwwwwwwwwwwww'. (just humour me will you!!)

Anne Geddes Butterfly Collection - yellow

Anne Geddes Butterfly Collection - purple

Anne Geddes Butterfly Collection - green
When I saw these on eBay... I just had to have them! There's something strangely appealing about ferociously trying to outbid a foe you can't see... at 2am...clad in your pj's. And it was
indeed a fierce battle! Not quite bigger than Ben Hur but certainly bigger than... ummmm... hmmmm... well it was fierce anyway!
Anywhere else and one would be arrested for shopping in their nightwear (depending on the nightwear itself I expect!!) but as I would cheerfully don jammies for each and every occasion regardless of the time of day... eBay is ideal.
Now, those that know me will be aware of my 'butterfly thing'. I can't help it... I like them... am very fond of them... ok so I'll go out of my way to grab just about any butterfly item I can lay my hands on but it's ok. This butterfly fetish isn't anything the RSPCA would be prosecuting me for so fear not.
Now.. the mounting Sims addiction on the other hand. That is proving harder to control. They're Sim-licous... Sim-lectible...Sim-tastic!!!!
I can't stop building and decorating houses!!! My index finger is exhausted from all the mouse clicking! (Guess I'm lucky there isn't an index finger worker's union!) I see homes in my neighbourhood here and think to myself, 'hmmm now that would look good in my Sims game'.
And it's affecting Munchkins 1 and 2 as well, who contribute to my madness by garnering simmie suggestions from their classmates.
It's delirium I tell you.... pure delirium!!!
Comments:
|











