There's nothing like good service
Several weeks ago, I was handed a sheaf of forms by one of my doctors, Dr McArsehole actually. He told me it was highly recommended that I go onto the MedicAlert system and get a bracelet or necklace with medical bits engraved on the back.
That way, if I fell down and went boom, people would know what to do straight away to make sure that I would live to fall down and go boom, another day.

stylin' huh?
Personally, I wanted it to read "must infuse with cheesecake STAT!" but I was over-ruled.
Notice at the beginning of this post, I said several weeks ago. They still haven't arrived. Lucky I haven't fallen down and gone boom so far, huh?
Honestly, it took less time to get tags for my cat!
That way, if I fell down and went boom, people would know what to do straight away to make sure that I would live to fall down and go boom, another day.

stylin' huh?
Personally, I wanted it to read "must infuse with cheesecake STAT!" but I was over-ruled.
Notice at the beginning of this post, I said several weeks ago. They still haven't arrived. Lucky I haven't fallen down and gone boom so far, huh?
Honestly, it took less time to get tags for my cat!
Comments:
|











