Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hot, wet and wait... another early morning??!!! 

There must be someone I can write to about this whole start things so freakin early in the morning that it requires one to get up even freakin earlier thing!!

Except of course, anyone one would write to in this case, has office hours of 10am to 4pm so that whole early start thing? Not affecting them so much.

And yet, as I sit here resplendant in my blue monkey jammies, after a day spent at beautiful Darling Harbour in Sydney for the annual dragon boat races to celebrate CNY... it's not all residual early morning angst.

Yes I am a little tired... read: oh lawd just kill me now!
Yes my voice is a little hoarse... read: (nothing.. I can't speak at all!)
And yes, my skin is somewhat tingling by the aftermath of a day in the sun... read: (singing) Rudolph the red-nosed Annie-deer!

But seriously dear listener, today was thoroughly enjoyable. What with the thrill of the races, the mystical allure of the ceremonies surrounding the dragons, the cacophony of drums and cheering masses, the presence of so many sculpted Adoni... with their glistening pectorals and rippling biceps.. the way the water cascades across all that manly and... ahem sorry.. drooled on myself a little there. Just a mo'.

There... all better.

Someone recently asked me. "Why do you want to watch littls monks paddling around in boats?' They couldn't understand why I religiously attend every year.

Foolish girl. With eye candy like this...



...who even notices the boats?

Me!! That's who. And all the better to admire those fine upper bodies my dear.


Posted by Annie @ 11:41 pm

Comments:

invisible