Monday, January 09, 2006

Might as well face it I'm addicted to... 

... eBay!!!!!

Seriously dear listener. It doesn't matter how many times I swear off eBay, I inevitably wind up back there in the wee hours, furiously bidding for something I absolutely do not need!

Maybe it's the shopping in my jammies thing that sucks me in. Jammies being my favourite form of attire. Or.. the range of useless (but gotta have 'em) items listed.

I have no idea.. but today my index finger is resting in a teeny sling after pounding on the left mouse button non-stop for 17 minutes.

I'm sure this is all related to the total lack of cheesecake consumption of late. I so need a cheesecake infusion (hint hint N).

What I really need is a 12 step program for giving up eBay. Isn't there a patch or some gum or something?

The lovely N at Rock the Kazbar posted this Weird Al song some time ago, dedicating it to me and another eBay-aholic, who shall remain (ahem) nameless.

It's just so me!! But with cheesecake inserted where applicable.



Oh and p.s., I didn't win the thingy I was bidding on (sigh). There is another one closing soon though!
Posted by Annie @ 4:43 am

Comments:

invisible