It's a new carrrrrrrr!!!
Yes it's true dear listener. It IS a new car. Well new to me anyway.
But first.. a moment's silence for The Pea (my OLD little green car) who has been (not)very reluctantly put out to pasture.

And now... I must go wahoo.
WAHOOOOOOOOO!!
No more shall I be the subject of ridicule and scorn as I motor along in a automobile smaller than Barbie's Dream Car.
No more shall I cringe at the sight of the automotive leprosy plagueing The Pea's skin, the scars from a pedestrian-ectomy, or the rips in the seatcovers after some brainless male, (oops I mean person), got into The Pea with screwdrivers in their backpocket.
Pea.. I loved ya but... BUH BYE!
As my Merry Christmas/Happy Birthday/Merry Christmas present, The Egg (our much MUCH newer, much MUCH cooler, not so little, white car) totally rocks!
Hmmm just noticed a downside. No more presents for a year?
Oh well... WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
But first.. a moment's silence for The Pea (my OLD little green car) who has been (not)very reluctantly put out to pasture.

And now... I must go wahoo.
WAHOOOOOOOOO!!
No more shall I be the subject of ridicule and scorn as I motor along in a automobile smaller than Barbie's Dream Car.
No more shall I cringe at the sight of the automotive leprosy plagueing The Pea's skin, the scars from a pedestrian-ectomy, or the rips in the seatcovers after some brainless male, (oops I mean person), got into The Pea with screwdrivers in their backpocket.
Pea.. I loved ya but... BUH BYE!
As my Merry Christmas/Happy Birthday/Merry Christmas present, The Egg (our much MUCH newer, much MUCH cooler, not so little, white car) totally rocks!
Hmmm just noticed a downside. No more presents for a year?
Oh well... WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Comments:
|











