Congratulations...
... it's a new year!
Yes, out with the old and in with the new. Only I can't seem to remember where the old one went. It just seemed to whizz on by (much like my driving only with less risk of injury).
This year the Jammies have absolutely no intention of making any New Year's resolutions. It's not that I'm an anti-resolutionist. I've been quite the resolutionary in my time with outstanding results.
Ultimately because I've never made a resolution that was dependant upon the actions of someone else. Suffice to say that was a bigggggg boo boo for 2005.
Still.. I do feel a little under-dressed in these wee WEE hours of the morning without one.
Of course that could be because it is the wee WEE hours of the morning but let's see.
Maybe this will do...
"I hereby resolve not to make any resolutions where the results of said resolutions may be influenced in any way by the resolve of others. I further resolve that resolving to make no further resolutions regardless of hitherto remarkable resolutionary status is to avoid an absurd over-use of the word resolution."
Oops ... too late!
2006 is here people. Live and in person.
I wish all of you dear listeners, every possible good thing. Be well and be safe.
Yes, out with the old and in with the new. Only I can't seem to remember where the old one went. It just seemed to whizz on by (much like my driving only with less risk of injury).
This year the Jammies have absolutely no intention of making any New Year's resolutions. It's not that I'm an anti-resolutionist. I've been quite the resolutionary in my time with outstanding results.
Ultimately because I've never made a resolution that was dependant upon the actions of someone else. Suffice to say that was a bigggggg boo boo for 2005.
Still.. I do feel a little under-dressed in these wee WEE hours of the morning without one.
Of course that could be because it is the wee WEE hours of the morning but let's see.
Maybe this will do...
"I hereby resolve not to make any resolutions where the results of said resolutions may be influenced in any way by the resolve of others. I further resolve that resolving to make no further resolutions regardless of hitherto remarkable resolutionary status is to avoid an absurd over-use of the word resolution."
Oops ... too late!
2006 is here people. Live and in person.
I wish all of you dear listeners, every possible good thing. Be well and be safe.
Comments:
|











