Oh no!! What have I done???
I mean, I honestly had no intention of doing it. It just happened.
But how could I have been so stupid and put my sanity at risk like that?
I know those of you I consulted advised me against it and I should've heeded your advice and just not gone through with it but I couldn't help myself.
I had no idea the ramifications would be sooooo ghastly!
This is one of those things that falls into the 'regret it for the rest of your life' category people!!!
What do I do now? Where do I begin? I can feel the ikkyness of my actions today seeping into the very core of my being!!!
WHY?? OH WHY DID I GO TO SEE ELIZABETHTOWN???
AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Save yourselves dear listeners.
Disclaimer: Author advises (with absolutely no authority whatsoever) that the viewing of Elizabethtown may cause permanent bordeom and subsequent death of brain cells. This is a cautionary tale.
But how could I have been so stupid and put my sanity at risk like that?
I know those of you I consulted advised me against it and I should've heeded your advice and just not gone through with it but I couldn't help myself.
I had no idea the ramifications would be sooooo ghastly!
This is one of those things that falls into the 'regret it for the rest of your life' category people!!!
What do I do now? Where do I begin? I can feel the ikkyness of my actions today seeping into the very core of my being!!!
WHY?? OH WHY DID I GO TO SEE ELIZABETHTOWN???
AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Save yourselves dear listeners.
Disclaimer: Author advises (with absolutely no authority whatsoever) that the viewing of Elizabethtown may cause permanent bordeom and subsequent death of brain cells. This is a cautionary tale.
Comments:
|











