No more birthday cake... pleasssse!
Ok... so blog birthday last week... Munchkin birthday this week!
Yes dear listener... Munchkin 2 is 7 years old today. I'm sure she was only a feotus yesterday though so go figure.

awwww so cute for a demon incarnate!
Munchkins 1, 2 and myself are off to a birthday party dinner so will post more later... if I'm not in a party food induced coma!
Incidentally... a policeman pulled me over when I was driving home with the back seat of The Pea (our little green car) loaded up with helium balloons (like that 2 foot tweety up there).
Seems he was concerned that 1: the balloons were fastened to something in the backseat and 2: that I had adequate vision through the rear view mirror.
Number 1 was easy enough to prove... the balloons were tied down to the back seat so they wouldn't blow around into my face on account of my 'russian' airconditioning (ie: I open the window and the air russian in).
Number 2 however... well let's just say he was less than convinced.
So I obligingly suggested he hop into the drivers seat of The Pea and check it out for himself.... which he did... and sure enough.. more than adequate vision.
The Pea is slightly miffed with him though. Whilst extracating himself from the seat... he chuckled and said 'How on earth do you drive this little car?'
Poor thing... she's never quite recovered from the insult.
Yes dear listener... Munchkin 2 is 7 years old today. I'm sure she was only a feotus yesterday though so go figure.

awwww so cute for a demon incarnate!
Munchkins 1, 2 and myself are off to a birthday party dinner so will post more later... if I'm not in a party food induced coma!
Incidentally... a policeman pulled me over when I was driving home with the back seat of The Pea (our little green car) loaded up with helium balloons (like that 2 foot tweety up there).
Seems he was concerned that 1: the balloons were fastened to something in the backseat and 2: that I had adequate vision through the rear view mirror.
Number 1 was easy enough to prove... the balloons were tied down to the back seat so they wouldn't blow around into my face on account of my 'russian' airconditioning (ie: I open the window and the air russian in).
Number 2 however... well let's just say he was less than convinced.
So I obligingly suggested he hop into the drivers seat of The Pea and check it out for himself.... which he did... and sure enough.. more than adequate vision.
The Pea is slightly miffed with him though. Whilst extracating himself from the seat... he chuckled and said 'How on earth do you drive this little car?'
Poor thing... she's never quite recovered from the insult.
Comments:
|











