When the 'burbs meet Wild Kingdom
Munchkins 1, 2 and myself were enjoying a leisurely stroll around the neighbourhood this evening when we turned a corner and found ourselves eye to beady eye with this!!

Ok, so it was more a case of eye to kneecap for the Munchkins and eye to pointy-gouge-your-gizzards-out tusks for me.

I tell you dear listener... it's a sad day indeed when someone will throw out a perfectly good elephant. This one was casually leaning against the pole it was tied to and causing a bit of a stir with the automotive passers-by.
Still... he was kind enough to pose for a photo with the Munchkins...

and all was sweetness and light until... Munchkin 2 (really good at being 6) asked me two things...
Why did this elephant have 'five' legs?...
and...
How did I know for sure it was a boy elephant anyway??

Ok, so it was more a case of eye to kneecap for the Munchkins and eye to pointy-gouge-your-gizzards-out tusks for me.

I tell you dear listener... it's a sad day indeed when someone will throw out a perfectly good elephant. This one was casually leaning against the pole it was tied to and causing a bit of a stir with the automotive passers-by.
Still... he was kind enough to pose for a photo with the Munchkins...

and all was sweetness and light until... Munchkin 2 (really good at being 6) asked me two things...
Why did this elephant have 'five' legs?...
and...
How did I know for sure it was a boy elephant anyway??
Comments:
|











