This was NOT the week to give up cake!!!
Yes dear listener, it is but too true. I have made a spectacular fall off the no-cake wagon and landed with a resounding splunge-blatt atop these two scrumptious numbers...

N's fantabulous homemade mud cake!

L's drool-worthy white choc and raspberry swirl cake!
... ooooooooooh yummo!!!
I should mention here that these photographs have been shamelessly stolen and are blatantly reproduced here without the permission of my dear friends, the lovely and talented L & B, who's blog they originally appeared on.
However I'm not entirely without scruples. You can read about the making of N's fantabulous homemade mud cake here... the consumption of said mudcake here and the making of L's drool-worthy white choc and raspberry swirl cake here.
And ok... maybe it wasn't entirely without permission... now that I think about it.

N's fantabulous homemade mud cake!

L's drool-worthy white choc and raspberry swirl cake!
... ooooooooooh yummo!!!
I should mention here that these photographs have been shamelessly stolen and are blatantly reproduced here without the permission of my dear friends, the lovely and talented L & B, who's blog they originally appeared on.
However I'm not entirely without scruples. You can read about the making of N's fantabulous homemade mud cake here... the consumption of said mudcake here and the making of L's drool-worthy white choc and raspberry swirl cake here.
And ok... maybe it wasn't entirely without permission... now that I think about it.
Comments:
|











