Out of the mouths of babes...
.... occasionally falls some pretty funny stuff. Especially my babes.
Heard from the back seat on the way home from school this afternoon...
Munchkin 1 (9 practising to be 13): (something unintelligible)
Me: Did you just ask if you could pick your nose? (I swear that's what it sounded like!!)
Munchkin 1: No! I said can I pick my own clothes!
Me: Sure... ok.
Munchkin 2: (almost 7 but still really good at being 6): You can't pick your nose anyway Munchkin 1: why not?
Munchkin 2: coz only boys can do that!
(insert spontaneous guffaws from both Munchkin 1 and myself here)
Me: why can only boys do that?
Munchkin 1: yeah why?
Munchkin 2 (very sagely): because that's what boys do and because they're stinky. They stink of stinkiness.
Ahhh so young for these wee girls to know the ways of boys already *tee hee hee*
Heard from the back seat on the way home from school this afternoon...
Munchkin 1 (9 practising to be 13): (something unintelligible)
Me: Did you just ask if you could pick your nose? (I swear that's what it sounded like!!)
Munchkin 1: No! I said can I pick my own clothes!
Me: Sure... ok.
Munchkin 2: (almost 7 but still really good at being 6): You can't pick your nose anyway Munchkin 1: why not?
Munchkin 2: coz only boys can do that!
(insert spontaneous guffaws from both Munchkin 1 and myself here)
Me: why can only boys do that?
Munchkin 1: yeah why?
Munchkin 2 (very sagely): because that's what boys do and because they're stinky. They stink of stinkiness.
Ahhh so young for these wee girls to know the ways of boys already *tee hee hee*
Comments:
|











