Ok.. I know I said I wasn't a tree hugger but...
... if our liquid amber tree gets any more beautiful with the autumn leaves now falling... I'm sure to convert!
I appreciate that being down here in Australia I'm somewhat hemispherically challenged as far as the turning of the seasons go but still... sigh... it's just gorgeous.

the view from the flat of my back

couldn't you just hug it!
You know... I even made a 'fallen leaves angel' as I was laying under there and it was fun. That is until a whopping great hairy spider decided to do the tango across my face!!!
Fun over!!
I appreciate that being down here in Australia I'm somewhat hemispherically challenged as far as the turning of the seasons go but still... sigh... it's just gorgeous.

the view from the flat of my back

couldn't you just hug it!
You know... I even made a 'fallen leaves angel' as I was laying under there and it was fun. That is until a whopping great hairy spider decided to do the tango across my face!!!
Fun over!!
Comments:
|











