Monday, May 23, 2005

The Jammies made me do it!... or... 

... how I covered the Seven Deadly Sins in one weekend! (abridged version... get it now in all bad bookstores!)

I think I did pretty well over the weekend...

Sloth... ok so I spent the entire weekend (including friday btw), in my blue monkey jammies
Pride... but I did shower twice a day... I just put my jammies straight back on!
Wrath... and yes I did get a little wrathful when I found the lid to the icecream was frozen on!!
Gluttony... so I ate the entire container out of spite!
Greed... it wasn't enough though... I wanted more dammit!! Ah ha that last slice of cheesecake... and the tim tams... and that cabanosi stick... and...
Envy... *groan* how come boys can eat so much and not explode from the hips out?
Lust... Hmmmm... does lusting after the cheesecake count?

Posted by Annie @ 5:40 am

Comments:

invisible