Friday, May 27, 2005

Ahhhhh L'amour 

Just a quick post tonight. Two lovely bloggers, Andy and Carrie, are getting married tomorrow. Then they'll be in Hawaii (where I'm hoping they'll pause for a moment and take the time to wave at me across the 'pond' in Sydney but, as it's their honeymoon and all... I'm thinking NOT! tee hee hee).

I'm sure they'll have a perfect day. I'll be thinking it's even more so if they email me a piece of the wedding cake!!!

Still on the wedding topic... it seems I have an impromptu wedding to attend myself. A 'barefoot on the beach at dawn' wedding. So prepare yourselves for it's fairly likely there will be ikky romantic wedding photos adorning these pages at some point. Unless I get tooooo teary... you know... sand in my eye and all that.

Ain't luv grand dear listener?
Posted by Annie @ 5:47 pm

Comments:

invisible