You know you're tired when you....
- Get into the shower with your purple daisy slippers on and don't actually realise it until you turn around to dampen the other side of yourself....
- Go to feed the cat (who is yet to forgive you so really doesn't deserve feeding anyway!), fill the bowl, wonder why he's not eating it then notice it's because you've filled his bowl with Coco Pops AND milk!... and...
- Start to get really mad at The Pea (our little green(ish) car) for not starting only to discover you've been trying to start it with the house key. This is a double whammy as the house key is shiny forest green and the car key is a dull silver.
I'm tired... can you tell? Although I do have an excuse. Munchkin 2 (really good at being 6 now) has been decidedly under the weather for the last couple of weeks (hence the infrequent and not even vaguely humourous posts of late). Not alot of sleep has been had in this jammie household lately, that's for sure.
She is just about on the mend now thankfully, and I suspect will be up to her usual monkey/human hybrid shenanigans in short order. Just in time for school to go back if I'm lucky!!
Comments:
|











