Sunday, April 24, 2005

Ok so this is me.... 



... only... I'm not quite that orange and not a fox either (well... not in the literal sense anyway!), but my efforts on the range yesterday morning were certainly cartoony enough!

That is to say for the first few ends at least.. I killed a lot of blades of grass!!! And the frame the target butt was secured to looked a little shifty as well so ... THUNK! It got an arrow right between the nails. Deliberate of course... alllll deliberate! Think maybe my mind was elsewhere.. and my bushy orange tail kept flapping around so that didn't help either.

In other news... B is still in hospital. Munchkins 1 and 2 and I have visited with him twice and while he looked pretty good for a guy who's had painful surgery to his back (and taller somehow too?!), it looks like he'll continue to be a guest of that medical establishment for a couple more days yet. To those who left emails with their kind thoughts for both L & B, thankyou. I'll be sure to pass them on.

Munchkin 1 has made an announcement! She's decided on her future career path and it's (gulp).... to be a Dragon-ologist!!! This being a direct result of the gorgeous Dragonology handbook and the Dragons field guide, both by Ernest Drake, that I picked up for her at Five Senses Education last week. You can see inside the handbook here.

I'm already adding 'burnt alive by dragon' to our medical insurance policy although I'm not quite sure how the various universities around will take to receiving an application to study the long lost science of Dragonology.

Munchkin 1 had an answer for that. She'll just study at Hogwarts! D'uh Mum!!! D'uh indeed! What was I thinking??

As there just aren't enough female Dragonologists in the world if you ask me, more power to her!
Posted by Annie @ 3:45 am

Comments:

invisible