Thursday, April 07, 2005

Ok... so the cat's filing for divorce... 

.... or at the very least, requires extensive therapy sessions!

The culprit is none other than him....


looks innocent enough...

.... Willi the Weasel. Click here to see Willi in action.

Now, contrary to popular belief.. it's really not my fault. The packaging clearly said...


"Get your very own playful Willi the Weasel and watch him jump 'n jive as he flips and chases his colourful ball all over the place. Hours of endless fun, and the cat will just love it!"

Picture if you will our panther-cat in the long grass (sans long grass), who's demeanour could only be described as 'smoochy moocher', casting his critical eye over the new toy with the degree of disdain only achievable by the feline of the species.

Imagine if you can, the casual sniff sniff of said new toy...the token pat of the item with a paw, (done only to humour us I'm sure!) and the half-hearted attempt at picking it up.

Now... visualise if you dare, the absolute regression into a hissing, snarling, shouldn't-have-had-those-last-14-sardines-so-I-could-heave-my-kitty-bulk-up-to-the-top-of-the-fridge-in-a-huff, touch-me-and-I'll-fang-you kitty once our new friend Willi was switched on.

I tell you it was like Wild Kingdom. Willi barely survived and is seeking legal advice! (Hope my 'Toy Weasel Attacked by Resident Cat' policy is current eeeeeek!!)
Posted by Annie @ 7:44 pm

Comments:

invisible