Does your brain need numbing?
Do you have 14 seconds of idle online time to waste? Then do what I did. Go here ...and make some of these....

LtoR: weekend me, scary me, stole this coat from Nana's closet me
It's quick... it's painless.. it's 97% fat free!!
Note the presence of Jack Kitty in these little avatars?. I was trying to appease our panther-esque feline after the Willi the Weasel Incident of the previous post.
It didn't work. He still wants to fang me in retribution.
Next step....couples therapy (sigh)

LtoR: weekend me, scary me, stole this coat from Nana's closet me
It's quick... it's painless.. it's 97% fat free!!
Note the presence of Jack Kitty in these little avatars?. I was trying to appease our panther-esque feline after the Willi the Weasel Incident of the previous post.
It didn't work. He still wants to fang me in retribution.
Next step....couples therapy (sigh)
Comments:
|











