Saturday, March 19, 2005

Now I know I haven't blogged for a day or two... 

(ok ok so a week or two would be more like it)... so here's a quick update of some 'doings' since the last post... all of which I enjoyed immensely but have just lacked the enthusiasm to blog about with anything that resembles finesse! (This is where you, dear listener, say 'the finesse you usually write with of course Annie!!')
  • Went to see Ray (loved it!!) and was adopted by a little old lady called Beryl who usually goes to the movies with a friend who'd just had a stroke (I got the life story!) and, who adopted me for the duration of the film as a result of me helping after she tripped up the stairs.
  • Joined L & B at L's family's home in lovely Willoughby for a birthday BBQ bash for B's birthday (Happy Birthday B!)
  • Had both Munchkin 1 (9) and Munchkin 2 (6, and very good at it) home from school with tonsilitis
  • Went to the Movie Magic Festival at Castle Hill's screening of Singing in the Rain and was hugely relieved that my singing along with Gene Kelly and Debbie Reynolds didn't bother anyone else. Everyone was singing along with Gene Kelly and Debbie Reynolds!!

We now return you to your regular program (yawn!)

Posted by Annie @ 2:07 am

Comments:

invisible