Not that I'm an overt 'tree-hugger' or anything but...
.... I am completely enamoured with the liquid amber tree in the front garden of our little cottage.

looking up through the centre
Ok... so they suck the life out of the ground around them making it impossible for anything not in a raised bed to flourish.... and so their roots seek out any liquid source like a rabbit with a carrot jones but you know.. I know people who have the same qualities and they're not half as attractive as this tree!
Mostly though, it's the turning of the leaves I love.

they could do with some moisturiser but aren't they lovely?

sunshine yellow
Autumn is here... Yay!
P.S. In case you were wondering.... No, Bloggerbot is not working again.... Yes, I resized, rehosted, rescripted, and (re)placed these pix in here... and.... Yes, I am prepared to join the rampant forum natives and storm the Picasa battlements with pitchforks to get Bloggerbot working again!!!!!

looking up through the centre
Ok... so they suck the life out of the ground around them making it impossible for anything not in a raised bed to flourish.... and so their roots seek out any liquid source like a rabbit with a carrot jones but you know.. I know people who have the same qualities and they're not half as attractive as this tree!
Mostly though, it's the turning of the leaves I love.

they could do with some moisturiser but aren't they lovely?

sunshine yellow
Autumn is here... Yay!
P.S. In case you were wondering.... No, Bloggerbot is not working again.... Yes, I resized, rehosted, rescripted, and (re)placed these pix in here... and.... Yes, I am prepared to join the rampant forum natives and storm the Picasa battlements with pitchforks to get Bloggerbot working again!!!!!
Comments:
|











