Bloggerbot: Please wait, loading...
Don't you hate it when a perfectly decent piece of nifty software suddenly goes 'ok buh bye now' after being uncommonly fabulous?
Well it bugs the bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep out of me!!!!
I've been using Hello/Bloggerbot to post the (rarely interesting but adds colour to my boring template) pictures I use in my posts for months and suddenly.... it's a no go!!
Bloggerbot: Please wait, loading... has been 'loading' for the past week!!
Before I did the 'right, where's the 'contact us' button to scribble down my opinion of this development in an email and wave it in the face of Hello' thing... I went and checked in the forums. You know.. just incase I'd broken the bloggerbot somehow and that was the problem, which lets face it.. was entirely possible.
There are literally hundreds of people with the exact same problem (phew! knew I hadn't broken it really!!).
So... Number one... does anyone out there know of another way to get photo's into blogs? I know I can just resize them myself, whack them on my site server and html them into the post but you know that seriously interferes with my bone lazy policy and will take time otherwise useful for surfing eBay and attending my Sims Addicts Anonymous meetings!
And Number two... C'mon Picasa.. get your act together. Read your emails and forums, get a bandaid on bloggerbot and fix the damn thing before the rampant forum natives start charging your battlements with pitchforks!!!
Well it bugs the bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep out of me!!!!
I've been using Hello/Bloggerbot to post the (rarely interesting but adds colour to my boring template) pictures I use in my posts for months and suddenly.... it's a no go!!
Bloggerbot: Please wait, loading... has been 'loading' for the past week!!
Before I did the 'right, where's the 'contact us' button to scribble down my opinion of this development in an email and wave it in the face of Hello' thing... I went and checked in the forums. You know.. just incase I'd broken the bloggerbot somehow and that was the problem, which lets face it.. was entirely possible.
There are literally hundreds of people with the exact same problem (phew! knew I hadn't broken it really!!).
So... Number one... does anyone out there know of another way to get photo's into blogs? I know I can just resize them myself, whack them on my site server and html them into the post but you know that seriously interferes with my bone lazy policy and will take time otherwise useful for surfing eBay and attending my Sims Addicts Anonymous meetings!
And Number two... C'mon Picasa.. get your act together. Read your emails and forums, get a bandaid on bloggerbot and fix the damn thing before the rampant forum natives start charging your battlements with pitchforks!!!
Comments:
|











