Ahhhh... the joys of fully functioning plumbing...
....cannot be measured.
Actually... that's a bald face lie. They can.
An example: To be able to take a lovely long bath, without fear that it could turn into the very ikkyness that would result from bathing in the canals of Venice, Italy, is very nice indeed and ranks pretty high on the 'three cheers for the plumbers' meter... even if my resident arachnids did try to kill one!
With Munchkins 1 and 2 gone for their usual weekend sojourn, I was left totally without supervision and thus, got up to all varieties of mischief.
Another bald face lie. I did absolutely nothing of note today at all.
L & B saved me from totally bollocksing the day away by inviting me over for dinner... something I always look forward to because of a: B is a mighty fine cook, b: They're really lovely friends and an absolute tonic for me whenever I spend time with them and c: We watched Iron Chefs!... something no-one in their right mind would admit to doing alone!!
Actually... that's a bald face lie. They can.
An example: To be able to take a lovely long bath, without fear that it could turn into the very ikkyness that would result from bathing in the canals of Venice, Italy, is very nice indeed and ranks pretty high on the 'three cheers for the plumbers' meter... even if my resident arachnids did try to kill one!
With Munchkins 1 and 2 gone for their usual weekend sojourn, I was left totally without supervision and thus, got up to all varieties of mischief.
Another bald face lie. I did absolutely nothing of note today at all.
L & B saved me from totally bollocksing the day away by inviting me over for dinner... something I always look forward to because of a: B is a mighty fine cook, b: They're really lovely friends and an absolute tonic for me whenever I spend time with them and c: We watched Iron Chefs!... something no-one in their right mind would admit to doing alone!!
Comments:
|











