Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Send your PC a Valentine???.... 

.... I kid you not. That, dear listener, is one of the headings in a marketing email I've just received!

It follows thus....

'With another Valentine's Day upon us, why not take the opportunity to show your computer some loving this year? For the amount of time you spend together, a thoughtful gift is a nice way to show how you feel about the relationship...'

Quite frankly... the fact that my pc is still alive and not suffering from a severe case of 'out-the-second-storey-window-itis' really should be more than indicative of how I feel about our relationship!!

The email goes on to list a number of 'gift suggestions' for your PC that someone with wayyyyyy too much time on their hands (obviously) has put together.

My PC knows that most days I'd cheerfully back over it 7 or 8 times with The Pea (we've never really gotten back all the love lost during our all night website building fests!) so it's just happy to be alive!

In fact, the PC should really be getting ME a Valentine's gift! After all.... I do push it's buttons from time to time! tee hee hee

Posted by Annie @ 7:12 am

Comments:

invisible