'Kung Hei Fat Choy!!'
... or... 'Happy New Year'!! (isn't it fabulous how I typed that with no accent at all? I've been practicing tee hee hee)
The Year of the Rooster is upon us and the Chinese New Year Festival in Sydney is in full swing.
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm having a very auspicious start to the lunar year of 4702. It's all about clearing out negative influences to make a fresh start possible and trust me when I tell you... you will definately feel better for it!
Now I must away... it's time for the usual weekday morning Munchkin-wrangling!!!! Tonight though, the Munchkins and I are being taken to a baseball game!! I don't think Dr D knows what he's letting himself in for!!! He might not survive the experience!
Cheerio and Kung Hei Fat Choy!!! to all
The Year of the Rooster is upon us and the Chinese New Year Festival in Sydney is in full swing.
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm having a very auspicious start to the lunar year of 4702. It's all about clearing out negative influences to make a fresh start possible and trust me when I tell you... you will definately feel better for it!
Now I must away... it's time for the usual weekday morning Munchkin-wrangling!!!! Tonight though, the Munchkins and I are being taken to a baseball game!! I don't think Dr D knows what he's letting himself in for!!! He might not survive the experience!
Cheerio and Kung Hei Fat Choy!!! to all
Comments:
|











