Hakuna Matata!!!
..... such a wonderful phrase!
Well!!! The Munchkins and I certainly had 'no worries' for three hours yesterday and WOW!!!!! What a spectacular show!!!
The Lion King was just amazing. Incredible voices, gorgeous costumes and brilliant characters abounded.
Both of the Munchkins had a fabulous time with Munchkin 2 leaping to her feet and applauding furiously at every opportunity.
We sang (not too loudly but much to the disgust of our neighbouring patrons I'm sure!) we laughed, we cried. In fact I started as soon as 'Rafiki' chanted the beginnings of the 'Circle of Life'!
It truly was brilliant!!
Many, MANY thanks must go to Santa (a.k.a. Grandpa) for the opportunity to see such a wonderful spectacle!!
Well!!! The Munchkins and I certainly had 'no worries' for three hours yesterday and WOW!!!!! What a spectacular show!!!
The Lion King was just amazing. Incredible voices, gorgeous costumes and brilliant characters abounded.
Both of the Munchkins had a fabulous time with Munchkin 2 leaping to her feet and applauding furiously at every opportunity.
We sang (not too loudly but much to the disgust of our neighbouring patrons I'm sure!) we laughed, we cried. In fact I started as soon as 'Rafiki' chanted the beginnings of the 'Circle of Life'!
It truly was brilliant!!
Many, MANY thanks must go to Santa (a.k.a. Grandpa) for the opportunity to see such a wonderful spectacle!!
Comments:
|











