And the rain came pouring down....
..... courtesy of a thunderstorm that seems to have parked itself on the roof of our little cottage here and stymied my plans for today.
That being... to drag the contents of my garage out onto the lawn and find once and for all, those missing items from our recent move here.
I've tried looking for spatulas to find photographs and saucepans to find books... as that is usually the way one finds what one is searching for.. by looking for something completely different... but to no avail. These things remain lost and I am still the plaything of the housemoving poltergeist!!
I'm rather fond of thunderstorms though, so with thunderclaps close enough to rattle the windows and the sound of rain falling all around.. it's really not that bad at all. In fact it lends itself quite nicely to smiling reminiscences of sniggles and soft yawns on other rainy afternoons like this one.
Jack Kitty has quite another interpretation. One that can be summed up in a few simple words.....'What tha bleeeeeeeeeep is that noise and why tha bleeeeeeeeeeep can't I hide up your trouser leg?????!!'
That being... to drag the contents of my garage out onto the lawn and find once and for all, those missing items from our recent move here.
I've tried looking for spatulas to find photographs and saucepans to find books... as that is usually the way one finds what one is searching for.. by looking for something completely different... but to no avail. These things remain lost and I am still the plaything of the housemoving poltergeist!!
I'm rather fond of thunderstorms though, so with thunderclaps close enough to rattle the windows and the sound of rain falling all around.. it's really not that bad at all. In fact it lends itself quite nicely to smiling reminiscences of sniggles and soft yawns on other rainy afternoons like this one.
Jack Kitty has quite another interpretation. One that can be summed up in a few simple words.....'What tha bleeeeeeeeeep is that noise and why tha bleeeeeeeeeeep can't I hide up your trouser leg?????!!'
Comments:
|











