Trade in sought....
..... on new model of me!
Yes dear listener, haven't been so well over the last couple of days so perhaps my warranty has definately run out!
Was sitting quietly, waiting to see T and seeing as the magazines in this cyber-waiting room are all soo boring... blogging seemed the only interesting alternative.
Just a quick one though.....I'm wilting fast!
Last night L & B came to visit me, which was very lovely indeed. They were placed under seige fairly quickly by the Munchkins however, with a lengthy show and tell extravaganza of allllll the goodies left by Santa!!! The only thing that saved them was the arrival of bedtime for the Munchkins who for once seemed to go without much fuss!!!!
L & B left shortly after but not before giving my reality tv challenged self the low-down on the show 'Wife Swap', which was currently on. Weird show with weird people basically sums that up!
L & B's visit was very much appreciated though, thankyou!
And now in case I don't get back on for a day or two I want to wish you all a safe, happy and prosperous New Year. Make sure you all include in your New Year's resolutions the following.....
*Don't be afraid to take big chances.. you can't cross a chasm in two little leaps
*Grab every opportunity that comes your way... even if it's just to try it on for a while and see how it fits cause the really good ones never come round again
*Keep your eye on what's important, family, friends, self... it's a cliche but it really is true
As for me... well I only have one New Year's resolution for 2005 .. and I'm keeping it firmly to myself for now.
So have a drink for me on New Year's Eve but don't be calling me at 4am to bail your butts out of jail!!
2005 is almost here!!
Yes dear listener, haven't been so well over the last couple of days so perhaps my warranty has definately run out!
Was sitting quietly, waiting to see T and seeing as the magazines in this cyber-waiting room are all soo boring... blogging seemed the only interesting alternative.
Just a quick one though.....I'm wilting fast!
Last night L & B came to visit me, which was very lovely indeed. They were placed under seige fairly quickly by the Munchkins however, with a lengthy show and tell extravaganza of allllll the goodies left by Santa!!! The only thing that saved them was the arrival of bedtime for the Munchkins who for once seemed to go without much fuss!!!!
L & B left shortly after but not before giving my reality tv challenged self the low-down on the show 'Wife Swap', which was currently on. Weird show with weird people basically sums that up!
L & B's visit was very much appreciated though, thankyou!
And now in case I don't get back on for a day or two I want to wish you all a safe, happy and prosperous New Year. Make sure you all include in your New Year's resolutions the following.....
*Don't be afraid to take big chances.. you can't cross a chasm in two little leaps
*Grab every opportunity that comes your way... even if it's just to try it on for a while and see how it fits cause the really good ones never come round again
*Keep your eye on what's important, family, friends, self... it's a cliche but it really is true
As for me... well I only have one New Year's resolution for 2005 .. and I'm keeping it firmly to myself for now.
So have a drink for me on New Year's Eve but don't be calling me at 4am to bail your butts out of jail!!
2005 is almost here!!
Comments:
|











