Here we come a-carolling...
... among the leaves so green.
Hmmmm well something like that anyway!!
Last weekend, it was off to Carols in the Domain 2004! (thanks to the lovely L & B), with seating right smack dab in the middle of the VIP lawn.
What a fantastic time!! I sang so much my voice was hoarse the next morning and I'm fairly certain I saw something on CNN regarding unexplained widespread deafness amongst the populace of metropolitan Sydney.
I've included a couple photo's from the night although I was a little busy wrangling some feral candles most of the time so for some much much better photos (and an infinitely more lucid account of the evening!) visit L & B's Burnt Offerings
Carols in the Domain, Sydney 2004
Carols in the Domain, Sydney 2004
Cosima de Vito, Carols in the Domain, Sydney 2004
Hmmmm well something like that anyway!!
Last weekend, it was off to Carols in the Domain 2004! (thanks to the lovely L & B), with seating right smack dab in the middle of the VIP lawn.
What a fantastic time!! I sang so much my voice was hoarse the next morning and I'm fairly certain I saw something on CNN regarding unexplained widespread deafness amongst the populace of metropolitan Sydney.
I've included a couple photo's from the night although I was a little busy wrangling some feral candles most of the time so for some much much better photos (and an infinitely more lucid account of the evening!) visit L & B's Burnt Offerings
Carols in the Domain, Sydney 2004
Carols in the Domain, Sydney 2004
Cosima de Vito, Carols in the Domain, Sydney 2004
Comments:
|











