Sunday, November 07, 2004

Twannnngggggggg went the bowstring... 

.... the first arrow of the morning was away.

My first serious shot in over two years. And..... it missed!! Never mind, thought I. You haven't done this in a while. And so... twannnnnngggg... second shot away. And... missed again!!! OK.. clearly there's a cross wind or something... poltergeists in the arrow shaft maybe. Ok one more try then I'm snapping this bow over my knee!! Twannnnngggggg.... it looked good... and... yessssssssss..... a very tidy 9!!!!! Wooooohooooo!!

She's back!, thought I. 12 'ends' later (including 35 'golds' in there :D ) my arms and back felt like jelly but I was loving it!!! I think I could have shot all day, I was so thrilled to be back in it again!

Today I might go out and get some green spandex tights and a green felt hat... hmmm although now that I catch a glimpse of myself in that mirror there... perhaps NOT!!! After all... I hardly have Errol Flynn's cute butt, now do I? tee hee hee!

Posted by Annie @ 10:52 am

Comments:

invisible