Part Three.....
Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the BMJ Blog....when you hoped it couldn't get any more confusing... Part Three rears it's ugly head. But fear not gentle viewer... it's short, quick and relatively painless and then it's all over.
Last time now..... to continue....
Monday, November 22nd
A 'Blind Date' success story.....
... is a rare thing indeed, especially a long distance one, but today my faith was restored in the form of some excellent news.
A long time friend, NH, who I hadn't heard from since May, called to catch up today and.... amongst other things... announced that he had married his lovely lady friend from China!
It's actually very cool and I'm extremely happy for him. They met through a newspaper ad over a year ago and despite the burdens of the 'long distance' thing and not letting anything get in the way...they went for it and married in China this September just gone.
It's bittersweet though with her based, for now at least, in China and he here in Sydney. They're working through the visa bits and pieces now and fingers crossed... it looks like it will be sorted in time for Christmas! It's pretty cool isn't it? What determination, coupled with really caring for someone, can do.
In the meantime, they have much to-ing and fro-ing between China and here and naturally I've offered my services as porter/baggage handler/basic tag-along... although so far they haven't taken me up on that.Can't imagine why!
Ok you lot.. you can come out now.... that's it :P (Unless I post out of order again which, let's face it, is highly likely!!!)
Last time now..... to continue....
Monday, November 22nd
A 'Blind Date' success story.....
... is a rare thing indeed, especially a long distance one, but today my faith was restored in the form of some excellent news.
A long time friend, NH, who I hadn't heard from since May, called to catch up today and.... amongst other things... announced that he had married his lovely lady friend from China!
It's actually very cool and I'm extremely happy for him. They met through a newspaper ad over a year ago and despite the burdens of the 'long distance' thing and not letting anything get in the way...they went for it and married in China this September just gone.
It's bittersweet though with her based, for now at least, in China and he here in Sydney. They're working through the visa bits and pieces now and fingers crossed... it looks like it will be sorted in time for Christmas! It's pretty cool isn't it? What determination, coupled with really caring for someone, can do.
In the meantime, they have much to-ing and fro-ing between China and here and naturally I've offered my services as porter/baggage handler/basic tag-along... although so far they haven't taken me up on that.Can't imagine why!
Ok you lot.. you can come out now.... that's it :P (Unless I post out of order again which, let's face it, is highly likely!!!)
Comments:
|











