Where have the days gone?....
.... hard to believe it's the end of October already with All Hallow's Eve creeping around the corner tomorrow night. Tonight our clocks are turned forward ... daylight savings begins. I'm sure it was only daylight savings last week... wasn't it? Some of the bigger stores have decorated for Christmas already!... and the year is almost over.
Being the weekend, Munchkins 1 and 2 are away from home. Yesterday morning they both voiced their secret wish for Santa this year.... yes you guessed it... a puppy!!! All I can say to that is ... GULP!! Hmmmmm although now that I think on it.. neither of them specified a live pooch soooooo if I were super sneaky... the red suit offering could be in the form of something a little less living and a little more stuffed with soft squishy stuffing!!! Would certainly save on pooper scooping!!!
Yesterday's fun filled activities included.... soundly thrashing a duck at Literati..(blame it on the oreos!)...a little bit of window shopping that turned into a lot of 'inside the store and spend up big' shopping.... and a surprise but ultra-fabulous lunch by the water (Thai... hmmmmmmmmmmm yummo!)
Today was a little quieter. My tastebuds were still recuperating from the lunchtime workout they got yesterday. I did get to see L & B tonight for dinner at their place though. Yet another gastronomic delight with B excelling as chef extraordinaire once again with a Chicken Tikka Masala.
For entrees L and I indulged in a little show and tell with our recently acquired eBay goodies. Oh..which reminds me....the 12 step beat-your-addiction-to-eBay-by-slaving-over-a-hot-website program had a success last night. I was so involved with making some html code work through sheer force of will alone, that I missed an auction I was watching by three minutes!! Which means I've been 'clean' now for ummmmm ..... hmmmm well not that long really .. but it's a start!
A short while ago I drove back to our little cottage again under an exquisite full moon. The very same moon that ghosties and witches and wee winged beasties will be flying across this time tomorrow night!! I should dust off my broom and zoooooooooooom :D
BOOOoooooooo!
Being the weekend, Munchkins 1 and 2 are away from home. Yesterday morning they both voiced their secret wish for Santa this year.... yes you guessed it... a puppy!!! All I can say to that is ... GULP!! Hmmmmm although now that I think on it.. neither of them specified a live pooch soooooo if I were super sneaky... the red suit offering could be in the form of something a little less living and a little more stuffed with soft squishy stuffing!!! Would certainly save on pooper scooping!!!
Yesterday's fun filled activities included.... soundly thrashing a duck at Literati..(blame it on the oreos!)...a little bit of window shopping that turned into a lot of 'inside the store and spend up big' shopping.... and a surprise but ultra-fabulous lunch by the water (Thai... hmmmmmmmmmmm yummo!)
Today was a little quieter. My tastebuds were still recuperating from the lunchtime workout they got yesterday. I did get to see L & B tonight for dinner at their place though. Yet another gastronomic delight with B excelling as chef extraordinaire once again with a Chicken Tikka Masala.
For entrees L and I indulged in a little show and tell with our recently acquired eBay goodies. Oh..which reminds me....the 12 step beat-your-addiction-to-eBay-by-slaving-over-a-hot-website program had a success last night. I was so involved with making some html code work through sheer force of will alone, that I missed an auction I was watching by three minutes!! Which means I've been 'clean' now for ummmmm ..... hmmmm well not that long really .. but it's a start!
A short while ago I drove back to our little cottage again under an exquisite full moon. The very same moon that ghosties and witches and wee winged beasties will be flying across this time tomorrow night!! I should dust off my broom and zoooooooooooom :D
BOOOoooooooo!
Comments:
|











