Still under the weather...
... Although, what does that mean exactly?... 'Under the weather'. It's generally taken to mean not feeling well but as I look out of my gorgeous picture window here.... it's decidedly ikky outside today and I feel slightly better than ikky. So, should I be saying that today I am 'on top of the weather'?
All this 'in-house' time has given me the opportunity to play around with the BMJ website a bit more.... and while I also encountered B's weird server problem it was fixed before I had time to lick the stamps on the letter bomb to Telstra/Bigpond. (Lucky for them!)
Personal websites are living things I think. They just keep expanding and evolving. It's like... 'ok I still have 50% of my allocated megabytes to use up... what ELSE can I put on this thing?'
Munchkins 1 and 2 survived their first week back at school after the break with the usual 'I hate school' dramas from Munchkin 1 and 'Wow look at me! I'm the Star of the Week!!!' excitement from Munchkin 2. Munchkin 1 has already started counting down to the christmas break! (Although, I have to admit so am I.... I love Santa!!!! tee hee hee)
And now dear listener I must away. This morning the chocolate fairy delivered a gorgeous and somewhat hugemongous box of Dolci D'oro chocolates to my door.... 'anonymously'!!!. And as the saliva flows...the words yum and OHHHHHH YUMMMMMMMMM spring to mind!!!
Ooooooh who's a lucky girl then?
All this 'in-house' time has given me the opportunity to play around with the BMJ website a bit more.... and while I also encountered B's weird server problem it was fixed before I had time to lick the stamps on the letter bomb to Telstra/Bigpond. (Lucky for them!)
Personal websites are living things I think. They just keep expanding and evolving. It's like... 'ok I still have 50% of my allocated megabytes to use up... what ELSE can I put on this thing?'
Munchkins 1 and 2 survived their first week back at school after the break with the usual 'I hate school' dramas from Munchkin 1 and 'Wow look at me! I'm the Star of the Week!!!' excitement from Munchkin 2. Munchkin 1 has already started counting down to the christmas break! (Although, I have to admit so am I.... I love Santa!!!! tee hee hee)
And now dear listener I must away. This morning the chocolate fairy delivered a gorgeous and somewhat hugemongous box of Dolci D'oro chocolates to my door.... 'anonymously'!!!. And as the saliva flows...the words yum and OHHHHHH YUMMMMMMMMM spring to mind!!!
Ooooooh who's a lucky girl then?
Comments:
|











