Rolling in snow.......
..... in Sydney in October?? Believe it or not!!
This is just a quick one because there's lots on the 'to do' list for today.
Yesterday, I was treated to a fabulous surprise. A friend... through connections to their friends.... led me on a merry chase (blindfolded!!) that culminated in me... being able to roll in snow... including the making of snow angels and basically throwing it allllll around.... on a 30* celsius plus day in Sydney!!!!
It was a company doing a 'dry' run for a Christmas thingy they're organising. Not only did I get to play in snow, I got to feed deer, I got to hang tinsel, I got to wear an inflatable santa suit (and no there were no pictures taken so blackmail opportunites are non-existent :P ) and I got to help decorate a 25 foot christmas tree!!!!!!!
This truly fed the Christmas Pixie in me in a huuuuuuuuuuuge way :D:D
Bring on December 25th I say!!!!!
This is just a quick one because there's lots on the 'to do' list for today.
Yesterday, I was treated to a fabulous surprise. A friend... through connections to their friends.... led me on a merry chase (blindfolded!!) that culminated in me... being able to roll in snow... including the making of snow angels and basically throwing it allllll around.... on a 30* celsius plus day in Sydney!!!!
It was a company doing a 'dry' run for a Christmas thingy they're organising. Not only did I get to play in snow, I got to feed deer, I got to hang tinsel, I got to wear an inflatable santa suit (and no there were no pictures taken so blackmail opportunites are non-existent :P ) and I got to help decorate a 25 foot christmas tree!!!!!!!
This truly fed the Christmas Pixie in me in a huuuuuuuuuuuge way :D:D
Bring on December 25th I say!!!!!
Comments:
|











