A quick account of today's doings....
.... because I really want to be safely in bed before the ghouls, ghosts and goblins notice my lights are still on!!!
It was a glorious day in Sydney today. The sun was beaming down and I was out and about!!
Firstly to Castle Hill to peruse the small markets and then to giggle at some men in kilts at the Annual Scottish Highland Gathering.. (what do they really wear under there? well girls ... in some cases, you just DON'T want to know!!... I just go for the 'feats of strength' part tee hee hee... oh and for the 11.7 ounces of Scots blood in my veins)
Next... an impromptu visit to mum's, seeing as I was in the neighbourhood..... well... in the neighbourhood of the neighbourhood perhaps!
I'd recently endowed my mother with a quest. To fossick around the family home in search of photographic evidence of my youthful exploits on the stage and WOW!!! She came up with some excellent shots.. some of which will probably wind up on the BMJ Website. While others will be used for blackmail and extortion!!!
After looking over the photos though, I felt a twinge of nostalgia and mother and I spent many hours reminiscing over a cup of Ceylon tea and homemade muesli slice. A good portion of that time with me being in complete envy of her up and coming jaunt abroad. All that practice folding myself into a suitcase-sized version of me for N's trip to Canada will come in handy after all methinks!!
And now dear listener.. I must for bed. I think I'm suffering from some kind of post-commencement of daylight savings thing. The clock says it's one time... but my body is saying another!! Oh and there is that matter of being safely under the covers before the witches fly over and a screaming banshee sees me though the window and wakes the Munchkins!!!
It was a glorious day in Sydney today. The sun was beaming down and I was out and about!!
Firstly to Castle Hill to peruse the small markets and then to giggle at some men in kilts at the Annual Scottish Highland Gathering.. (what do they really wear under there? well girls ... in some cases, you just DON'T want to know!!... I just go for the 'feats of strength' part tee hee hee... oh and for the 11.7 ounces of Scots blood in my veins)
Next... an impromptu visit to mum's, seeing as I was in the neighbourhood..... well... in the neighbourhood of the neighbourhood perhaps!
I'd recently endowed my mother with a quest. To fossick around the family home in search of photographic evidence of my youthful exploits on the stage and WOW!!! She came up with some excellent shots.. some of which will probably wind up on the BMJ Website. While others will be used for blackmail and extortion!!!
After looking over the photos though, I felt a twinge of nostalgia and mother and I spent many hours reminiscing over a cup of Ceylon tea and homemade muesli slice. A good portion of that time with me being in complete envy of her up and coming jaunt abroad. All that practice folding myself into a suitcase-sized version of me for N's trip to Canada will come in handy after all methinks!!
And now dear listener.. I must for bed. I think I'm suffering from some kind of post-commencement of daylight savings thing. The clock says it's one time... but my body is saying another!! Oh and there is that matter of being safely under the covers before the witches fly over and a screaming banshee sees me though the window and wakes the Munchkins!!!
Comments:
|











