Ok so maybe I was wrong....
..... maybe this website thing wasn't such a mini obsession after all. Maybe in reality it's become an absolute compulsion. I say this because I've awoken this morning without any real knowledge of what day it is and with the realisation that I've only eaten three decent meals in the last four days. My cat (Jack Kitty) has filed for a feline divorce on grounds of failing to adhere to the 'always pay the uptmost attention to me' clause of our relationship and has shown his disgust by slowly... and oh so deliberately.. knocking my cup of coffee over. Spilling the contents all over the desk.....walking in said contents and then racing around the house leaving little kitty-coffee-covered paw prints (wow! try saying that ten times fast :P )everywhere!
Munchkins 1 and 2 return late this afternoon and perhaps with them, some vestige of my sanity. Although.... there's still seven days of school holidays left... perhaps I'm speaking too soon (gulp)!
Munchkins 1 and 2 return late this afternoon and perhaps with them, some vestige of my sanity. Although.... there's still seven days of school holidays left... perhaps I'm speaking too soon (gulp)!
Comments:
|











