Oh I need help... I really do!!
Ok.. so the thing is.. I didn't mean to do it. It just kind of happened. One minute, I was industriously working on the BMJ website and when I came too.... I had bid on and won... another Ebay item!!.
Falling off the Ebay Wagon!
Well ok there was no real lapse in consciousness.. but this is becoming a serious addiction people!!!. I don't know what it is. Is it the item itself.. the fact that I had to arm-wrestle an
invisible opponent in a fierce bidding war, (who was also insane enough to be sitting in their jammies, bidding on ebay at 12.34 am!) to get it.... or the childlike excitement when a parcel arrives and it's for meeeeeeeee!
I mean sure.. ok so I'm keeping the staff of Ebay gainfully employed. Those of you who have been to our little red brick cottage will know how much of a joy it must be for the postie to deliver the treasures here (as in not!). It's good exercise for my index finger. And I get
to yell Waaahooooo alot when I've won but truly do I neeeeeed any of these things?
Ah well.. at least the love I bestow on the pc during those post-auctional moments is a good counterbalance to the rampant desire to smash it to bits over website not working moments (which of course are the pc's fault and in no way reflect my ineptitude at website construction!).
So.. I heave a sigh... (Sighhhh)... serve up a protein bar to my bidding index finger... roll the mouse away and..... Uh oh... it's happened again.... WAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
And again!!!
Falling off the Ebay Wagon!
Well ok there was no real lapse in consciousness.. but this is becoming a serious addiction people!!!. I don't know what it is. Is it the item itself.. the fact that I had to arm-wrestle an
invisible opponent in a fierce bidding war, (who was also insane enough to be sitting in their jammies, bidding on ebay at 12.34 am!) to get it.... or the childlike excitement when a parcel arrives and it's for meeeeeeeee!
I mean sure.. ok so I'm keeping the staff of Ebay gainfully employed. Those of you who have been to our little red brick cottage will know how much of a joy it must be for the postie to deliver the treasures here (as in not!). It's good exercise for my index finger. And I get
to yell Waaahooooo alot when I've won but truly do I neeeeeed any of these things?
Ah well.. at least the love I bestow on the pc during those post-auctional moments is a good counterbalance to the rampant desire to smash it to bits over website not working moments (which of course are the pc's fault and in no way reflect my ineptitude at website construction!).
So.. I heave a sigh... (Sighhhh)... serve up a protein bar to my bidding index finger... roll the mouse away and..... Uh oh... it's happened again.... WAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
And again!!!
Comments:
|











