It is ALIVE!!!!!
Yes friends, the BMJ website is born!.. I have succumbed... to the all too common and somewhat irrational need to float one's life out into the cyber-ethers once again with the conception of Blue Monkey Jammies - the website... not to be confused with Blue Monkey Jammies - the blog or indeed Blue Monkey Jammies - the movie (coming soon to theatres as soon as Steven Spielberg returns my call!!) I want to thank B for assisting in the midwiving of my site whilst driving under the influence of hay fever! Jack Kitty for keeping my lap warm during the hours it took to set up one measly page WITHOUT making a try for my cup of tea (what can I tell you...he likes English Breakfast!!) and my remaining brain cells.. who had the courtesy NOT to implode when the brain started straining! Now that it's taking it's first tiny steps... I am at a loss as to the content for said website. BMJ's, while exciting in the extreme.. will only hold the interest of the hairy unwashed for a fleeting moment. I need fodder for the masses...grist for the mill.....or at the very least a space invaders cursor so that little spaceships will follow the mouse pointer around and try to blow it up with orange goo!!! Look people!! This is a plea!!! Any ummmm suggestions (with/without expletives) will be accepted and given the consideration they will probably deserve! Hey!..... Isn't website building one of the 12 steps to overcoming Ebay addiction?....
Comments:
|











