How delightful.....
it is to have friends that can cook!!!! I could sing the praises of B's culinary skills all day long and now prayer number 5 on my top ten list of 'please God, hear these prayers', was answered. Yesterday, the lovely and talented N, who will shortly be leaving me for Canada of all places (yeah I know.. but she's young so cut her some slack!!) presented me with a gift of such sublime delectibility in the form of a home made toblerone cheesecake!! Imagine my surprise gentle viewer, when I popped in to see her at work and lo and behold was presented with this treat. Such a dear friend... who on many occasions has consoled me over the lack of cheesecake home delivery services (amongst other things!) and felt for my plight. Or.... had basically had a gutful of me whinging about said lack of cheesecake home delivery services and thought a creamy, sweet, chocolatey concoction of her own was the only sure way to shut me the hell up!!!!! (hmmm now that I think on it.. the second option seems far more likely!!) Miss N...thank you so much... you my friend, will be missed indeed. Although on the upside.... your cheesecake was yummo personified and once you're away, my SMS thumb will soon match my Ebay index finger in 'buffness'.
PS Hurry up with those luggage measurements so I can practise folding myself into shape for covert smuggling of me to other countries purposes!!!
PS Hurry up with those luggage measurements so I can practise folding myself into shape for covert smuggling of me to other countries purposes!!!
Comments:
|











