Munchkins Party on Down!!!
Wow!!! What an afternoon!! After tearing around like a maniac today to get... a) Munchkins 1 and 2 to school on time with cupcakes still alive and unmolested..... b) collection of presents for Munchkin 2 from their secret hiding place (there just aren't any hidey holes in our new little cottage.. I hope Santa has some ideas come December!!!)..... c) wrapping of said presents, collection of balloons and d) pick up of Munchkin 1 (all too bored with this 'baby birthday stuff') and Munchkin 2 (so excited she offered to drive The Pea home herself!) from school... the birthday festivities began! There was ripping... there was tearing... there were paper cuts!!!!! (Mostly mine from wrestling with the paper during the day) ... finally the birthday haul was revealed and Munchkin 2 was, amidst exclaimations of delight, (thank goodness) overjoyed at her birthday goodies this year. Munchkin 1 was too busy popping those little streamer thingys in my ear. You know how it goes... 'Hey mum... I have to tell you a secret........ POP!!!!!!!'. I actually fell for it 3 times. Hey I was under the influence of helium at the time!!!!! Amongst Munchkin 2's haul was Puku the Aquapet and a Leap Pad. Naturally she wanted to take them to bed with her this evening and as I've just checked... Wee Munchkin 2 (now firmly 6) is fast asleep, twitching from all the sugar in her system, with 'Puku' asleep on the drawers, one arm wrapped around her doll Kayla and the other around her new treasure, the Leap Pad. Kid's birthday's are a wonderful thing!! Now I just have to find a place for all this birthday cake. Do cats eat cake?
Comments:
|











