Bouncing Baby Blog.....
So..... here I sit. At the end of a gorgeous day in Sydney. Resplendent in the blue monkey jammies and marveling at the newest edition to our small clan.. the entity known as Blog. L & B have given it their much appreciated welcome to the world. Thankful no doubt, that finally I've taken the leap....before they had to resort to jabbing me with long pointy sticks. B called to congratulate me on the birth of the Blog then, tried valiantly to explain the wonders of HTML scripting. Ha ha ha.. who was he kidding? B is website creator extraordinaire and me?... well I was full of useful contributions. In the top 5 were 'Scroll down to where?' 'Huh??? Where was that again?' and my personal favourite (whispered under my breath of course!) 'What the #%*& kind of language is this anyway???'. This resulted in an offer from B, to assist this new blog parent in 'tweaking' her blog. An offer I'll be only too happy to snap up. With B's wonderful cooking and the lovely and talented L always a delight to be around.. I'd be a fool not too!! (There's also an X-Box on the premises but I stand firm on the fact that that would have no bearing on my decision!!!{Dr Muto rules!!!})
Comments:
|











