Saturday, August 28, 2004

Attack of the Germs..... 

Well gentle reader... it's official. I'm seriously down with the dreaded lurgi. Yesterday was spent in a truly decadent fashion.... blue monkey jammies.... couch.... doona.... and season's 1 and 2 of 24 on DVD. At around 3am this morning, my temperature raced through the roof so, in order to bring it down to more 'necessary to stay alive' levels, I decided to hop into a cold bath. Which was nice, except that I kept thinking..'if I die in here, I hope the cat will have enough foresight to drag me out and dress me before people come looking!' Anyhoo... this morning I've woken feeling not much better. I'm guessing the pre-planned and much looked forward to drive up to Narrabeen Lakes for their market day is out....it being illegal to drive under the influence of germs in this state. B is making a presentation at the Gardens of the Future Expo at Central Gardens this morning. I've just called to wish him luck and have been invited to go over and see his presentation. L & B are such wonderful friends, I feel it's only right to stagger on over there and watch B be brilliant. So.... here I go....I'm off... like a herd of turtles! Hope L is wearing her hot pink anti-contamination suit! Viva la germs!!!!!
Posted by Annie @ 8:35 am

Comments:

invisible