Ah Ah Ahh Chooooooooooo......
Ooops! (sniffle) Sorry about that. Oh.. be a dear and pass me back that butter menthol I've sneezed across the room....thanks ever so much. Yes it's true boys and girls. I am besieged (cough cough) by a head cold that clearly has malicious intent. It's one of those colds that you feel in every fibre of your being.... one of those colds, (sniff) that makes you wish your nose and sinus bits were entirely detachable so you could snap them off and rinse them out under the tap. I can feel myself turning blue mouldy from this cold. I don't even want to drive Munchkins 1 and 2 to school. Why can't they drive themselves anyway? Why don't 8 yr olds have their licence?? The Pea (our little green car), is used to me driving it so an 8 year old behind the wheel would be nooooooooooo trouble at all!! (cough) I think once I've dropped said Munchkins off at said school, I will be returning home, donning the blue monkey jammies and crawling back under the covers. There to hide.. perhaps catching up on missed episodes of 24. Munchkins 1 and 2 will be collected from school by their paternal grandparents so I could successfully wallow in my snuggly bed for the remainder of the day. It's one of those days I really wish The Cheesecake Shop had home delivery! Uh Oh! Here comes another one..... run for your lives!!!!!! duck and weave!!!!!!! protect your loved ones!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Disclaimer: Whilst all care is taken, the author of this post cannot be held responsible for any germy infections, drippy noses or achey bones that may result from reading said post. The author suggests the application of industry graded anti-contamination suits, complete with clean seals, prior to any contact with said post.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care is taken, the author of this post cannot be held responsible for any germy infections, drippy noses or achey bones that may result from reading said post. The author suggests the application of industry graded anti-contamination suits, complete with clean seals, prior to any contact with said post.
Comments:
|











